Housing for Women
Housing for Women works to empower women through providing good homes and services and challenging inequalities faced by women.
Our Core Values
- Women Centered – Tailoring our services for women
- Empowering Women – To exercise choices and take control
- Respect – Mutual consideration between the Association and our residents
- Integrity – Honesty and Fair Dealing
- Adaptability – Meeting change without sacrificing our values
- Keeping our Promises – Doing what we say
- Can do’-attitude – finding solutions rather than problems
We are a registered charity and housing association, founded over 75 years ago. We provide safe and secure accommodation for women with children and flats for single women.
Our housing stock consists of over 800 properties in southeast and west London, including two refuges from domestic violence.
We actively foster positive relationships with our boroughs, our funding partners and our regulators. We also work in partnership with some of the best developing Housing Associations in London who support us in building high quality homes for women.
We champion supported housing projects that combat violence against women and we develop move-on accommodation for those projects. For the Re-Unite Project we are working in partnership with Commonweal Housing.